Chinese Tuition by Ex Sch Teacher from a Reputable Pri Sch.

Home tuition (group or 1-to-1) for Chinese or Higher Chinese, from P1 to P6.

Very experienced local ex school teacher with 5 years teaching experience in an elite primary school in North of Singapore. 9 years tutoring experience.

Currently the tutor of students from ACS, SCGS, PLMGS, CHIJ St Nicks, SJI, etc.

I have a strong passion in teaching and I feel great pride and happiness whenever my students excel in their studies. I'm confident in teaching and committed to my students. Effective teaching methods are also used for students to ace exams and develop a continued interest in Chinese Language.

Rates are negotiable.

Please email me at tsyfaith@hotmail.com or further discussion.

Please Quote FiloMaths.com when Calling. Thanks :)
*** Click Here to Change Your Life! ***

3 comments:

Paul J Er said...

All sound very well and good. But if a teacher doesn't even understand the simple courtesies of replying emails, how can she be trusted to handle bigger things like educating and improving a child's mastery of the language?

hellothere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hellobrendy said...

@Paul J Er:
Hi sir, my name is Brenda. I was a student of Ms Faith when I was in primary school some years back. I came across this website that my mummy told me about and saw your comment. Sorry I think you are unfair and wrong. Ms Faith is the most dedicated Chinese tutor I have ever met. She helped me a lot and I have huge improvements in my Chinese. She doesn't reply emails or take calls all the time I think maybe is because she is busy. She told me before,my emails sent to her sometimes go to her junk mailbox and she did not see them. So PLEASE do not insult my favourite teacher!

Want to know How to create a Profitable Internet Business in 24 hours from Scratch? Click Here to find out more.