Hi! I'm Mdm Zhu, my Chinese Tuition can Improve your Chinese Grades!

Hi people! My name is Mdm Zhu

I have been teaching primary and secondary school students Chinese tuition and higher Chinese tuition since 2000 and have helped hundreds of students all over Singapore improve their Chinese language. My mission is to help Singaporean students master Chinese language.

As a masters degree holder, ex-MOE teacher & founder of Gen-Y tuition centre (located at Tampines) , I have the experience & resources to help you achieve great results through my Chinese tuition lessons.

Currently, I'm a full-time tutor giving one-to-one and group tuition to P1 - P6, Sec 1 - Sec 4 Chinese and Higher Chinese students. I also produce study notes, learning materials for students to assess online.

Details, Click Here!

Please Quote FiloMaths.com when Calling. Thanks :)
Need Math Tuition? If 'Yes', Click Here!
http://www.emailcashpro.com

4 comments:

Rahul said...

Very thorough and informative article related to Chinese Tuition! Thank you for sharing this information.
Chinese Tuition At Tiong Bahru

Alis Green said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
chinese tuition

chinese tuition said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chinese tuition said...

Dear Mdm Zhu I am very glad to hear you are working since 2000 for Chinese Tuition.Good Job. Keep it up.

Want to know How to create a Profitable Internet Business in 24 hours from Scratch? Click Here to find out more.